tisdag 7 januari 2014


First post!


Hola a todos, y muy bienvenidos! 



The purpose of this blog (my first one!) is to function as a link between me and my friends, family and others that are interested, during my stay in Tegucigalpa, the capital of Honduras.   
I will be living in Honduras for four months, working as a voluntary in Centro de Estudios de la Mujer (CEM) This is a women's organisation focused mainly on gender violence, political participation and social and economical sustainability for women in Honduras. 

This blog will be my way of sharing my thoughts, experiences and reflexions of my daily life in Tegus, I will tell you about the people I meet and of course also about the work in CEM. I will also try to document my stay with my camera, take a lot of photos and maybe even make some videos that I can share with you. (If you are curious about my older photos: my tumblr



I hope you want to join me! 



Hasta luego, 

Victoria




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar