onsdag 12 mars 2014


Morning


I just woke up. The sound of salsa slips through the windows into my room, someone sings along, a dog is barking, the birds are singing and I can hear people selling fruit on the streets. I love the mornings here, it is still fresh from the night and the sun is just warming up and not yet burning the skin. There is a lot of life, colors, sounds and smells. Every day here I wake up in a good mood, you never know what will happen. I know this sounds really cheesy but thats just the way it is. 

Yesterday was my birthday, and in the evening we got into Juan Carlos car and drove to Santa Lucia to have dinner and drinks. My sweet friends also brought me the prettiest birthday cake I've ever got, a real piñata cake! It was a really nice evening and afterwards we ended up in Noras garden having beer and talking about all sorts of things. I'm very happy to be around such great people here, they are all very warm, funny and generous persons. Today the celebration will continue, we are having another birthday cake with my family. I think I really could get used to these honduran birthday celebrations.



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar