måndag 21 april 2014

 

At work


Right now I'm sitting in my office in CEM-H, finding it very hard to concentrate.
It's a bit rough to come back to the life of Tegus, no more complete freedom, no more dressing exactly the way you feel like, no more walking around completely carefree. But I carry Chachauate with me. All the moments are left, playing in the sand with one little girl on each arm, the blue plankton that glowed in the dark, drinking guiffity waiting for the storm to hit, the flying fishes, floating around in the turquoise water. One day I'm definitely returning to the north coast of Honduras, there is much more to see.

Oh, and I told you that I was going to show you pictures from the Feria, here are some of them:







I made a little video of the event as well, enjoy!



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar