måndag 3 februari 2014

First day in Tegus


It is such a relief to finally be here. Everything turned out great; no problems with the flights, I got my luggage without any fuzz and when I got out of the airport I got to meet both my honduran mom Rosamalia and Nora from ICYE. We went home to have lunch together with the dad Guillermo and later on me and Rosamalia went to do some shopping and take a look at the city. Really nice people, I like them a lot already. I've started feeling the familiar frustration of having a different view of the concept of time. Hopefully I will adapt to this new time and space soon. Now Im sitting in my bed eating my fav snacks, plantain chips with chili, lime and salt flavor. Tired and a bit overwhelmed, but very grateful. 


First glimpse of Tegus
My new room
My new dog
Cruisin with Rosamaila
Rosamalia had her hair done
waiting for the bus

2 kommentarer:

  1. AH VA FINT. Schysst rum hörredu! Keep up the good blog work!

    SvaraRadera
  2. ja himla fint! hehe tack, än så länge har jag inte börjat jobba så jag har jag gott om tid att blogga :)

    SvaraRadera