söndag 2 februari 2014

On my way to the big adventure


So, the journey has indeed begun!
The day started in a wonderful way with Hanna coming over for a breakfast-date before I had to go to the airport. She also followed me all the way to the station, she's such a lovely loving friend that Im going to miss a lot! 


 Lovely Hanna
Esteban, my collective bff who I will also miss a lot!

The first flight to amsterdam was problem-free, on the second flight I realized that I had forgot to bring one of those universal adapter thingies so I couldnt charge my cellphone or computer. Need to buy one tomorrow! Right now i made it all the way to my hotel in Atlanta, and I have already encountered the first culture clashes. First of all, the people over here are super friendly! They react with great patience to my weird ways. I forgot that you have to tip everyone here, and also, do not step into the seat next to the driver when taking a taxi! It is not appreciated!

Allright, now I need to go to sleep. I will be getting up early in the morning tomorrow, catching a plane to Tegucigalpa. Wow, allmost there!


Talk to you soon!


Tired watching Girls on hbo in my queen sized bed
 The morning after, american breakfast
Breakfast with Obama


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar