tisdag 4 februari 2014



Quick hello


Good morning! 
I just had breakfast and will soon be going with Rosamalia to the ICYE (international cultural youth exchange) center. Im beginning to see that the security issue here will be limiting the freedom of my daily life quite a bit. There is no public transportation in the area where my family lives, which means that I have to walk quite far if I want to go somewhere. Walking alone is risky, and public transportation is also risky since you can get assaulted onboard. There are fences and in many cases double grids and bars covering windows. When we went to the hairdresser, we had to knock so they could unlock the door. They did not want me to stay outside the hair salon since it was risky. With this said, I have only been here one day and still have a lot to learn about the situation and how to get around in the city. 

2 kommentarer: